Create | CONSERVE | Maintain
We’d love to have you!
Here are three ways to join us:
Join BTDC, SORBA, and IMBA!
When you join Back to Dirt Conservancy, you are also becoming a member of the Southern Off Road Bicycle Association and the International Mountain Bicycle Association.
- You will be supporting local conservation and trail building efforts. Want more awesome trails like the professionally built jump lines at San Lee Park? Maintaining gravity lines and singletrack trails takes time and money, and we need your help to keep our existing trails in great shape! We want to bring Black Diamond Trail Designs (designers and builders of the jump lines) back each year for new builds and tune ups, and we need your help to make that happen!
- You will be helping to create new trails! BTDC is currently in talks with several private landowners to create new mountain biking opportunities right here in central NC. Want more trails close to home? Then partner with us!
- BTDC is a 501c3 non profit organization, and you will become part of the 40-plus other mountain bike organizations that form SORBA and advocate for and build trails across the Southeast.
- Free digital subscription to Mountain Bike Action magazine, delivered to your inbox.
- A discount on a new Subaru via our VIP program. Click here for complete details.
- Discounts on over 100 brands of bike and outdoor gear through ExpertVoice.com.
- 15% discount on Water-to-Go bottles.
- Spot injury insurance for mountain bikers: IMBA members and registered family members get Spot for just $74.99 for an entire year.
Want 100% of your donation to stay right here in Sanford/Lee County/central NC?
Then donate to BTDC directly! We are a 501(c)(3) non profit organization and your contribution is tax deductible. Does your employer provide matching funds for charitable donations or volunteer hours? Many corporations do. Check us out on Give Lively!
We need your help!
BTDC hosts trail workdays — follow us on Instagram and Facebook for announcements and updates!
Not down for trail work? We also need volunteers in these areas:
- Help organize and manage group rides, events, and races
- Social media
Contact us to get started!